Here’s how to get wireless CarPlay on a Tesla Model 3, Model Y, Model S or Model X using this dongle as plug-in-play solution.
Tesla cars are some of the few available today that don’t support Apple CarPlay, but that can be fixed by picking up this Wireless CarPlay Dongle For Tesla Model 3/Y/S/X.
The Wireless CarPlay Dongle For Tesla Model 3/Y/S/X would normally sell for $259 but you can place an order now by entering special discount code given below to save $65, paying just $194, as part of Holiday season deal.
That’s a huge discount on a little box of magic that turns any Tesla into a car capable of using wireless CarPlay from your iPhone. No wires, no mess.
This special Holidays deal isn’t going to last for long so make sure to get your order in as soon as possible. Using the CarPlay dongle for Tesla is simple, and by the time you’re done, you’ll be able to pull up a CarPlay interface using your Tesla’s built-in web browser.
How It Works?
Connect the wireless CarPlay dongle to the car’s USB port.
Connect your car’s wifi to the wifi network being broadcasted by the dongle.
Insert SIM with valid data plan into the dongle.
Open URL mentioned in the user manual in your car’s web browser.
Pair your iPhone to the dongle using Bluetooth and then use WiFi connection to start enjoying Wireless CarPlay right away in your Tesla.
Make sure to enter that discount code during the checkout process to ensure that you get the very best price available. Delay, and you could very well find yourself missing out on a great price.
If you’ve always wished your Tesla had CarPlay support built in, this is the Black Friday deal for you.
Buy: Wireless CarPlay Dongle For Tesla Model 3/Y/S/X: $194 with code BFCM2022 | Original price $259
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.2 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.2 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]