Excellent early morning from Maine wherever sunshine is growing and it can be likely to be a awesome summertime working day to start a very long weekend. I will be mowing ahead of environment up a drinking water bounce home for my young ones to participate in in. The bounce house is just one of the most effective “pandemic purchases” we designed in the spring of 2020. My kids appreciate it and I do far too. I hope that you have anything enjoyment to do this weekend!
This week I wrapped up my Teaching Background With Technology training course. I am not web hosting any additional courses right up until the slide, but will be hosting a sequence of particular person webinars about the upcoming six weeks. You can study additional about people webinars below.
These were the week’s most well-liked posts:
1. Flipgrid is Lifeless!
2. Tools for Asynchronously Gathering Stories
3. 10 Excellent Templates for Science, Social Experiments, and Language Arts Activities
4. Reworking the Traditional Mastering Environment with BookWidgets
5. 25 Strategies for Whiteboard Films
6. Enroll in Tract’s Free of charge Digital Summer months Creator Camp
7. Short Classes About American Independence Working day
Beginning this 7 days I am internet hosting a series of 7 Useful Ed Tech webinars. You can sign-up for one or all 7 of them. Browse about them listed here or comply with the inbound links below to register.
- The Useful Ed Tech Publication comes out each individual Sunday evening/ Monday early morning. It capabilities my favored tip of the 7 days and the week’s most well known posts from Free Engineering for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has extra than 41,000 subscribers viewing my brief tutorial movies on a large array of instructional technology applications.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen many years.
- The Absolutely free Technologies for Instructors Facebook page features new and previous posts from this blog all over the week.
- If you’re curious about my daily life outside the house of schooling, you can stick to me on Instagram or Strava.
This post initially appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been made use of with out permission. Web sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) get the job done incorporate Icons Everyday and Daily Dose. Showcased graphic captured by Richard Byrne.